Design The Room of Your Dreams with Thomas Lavin!
And get your name in front of tastemakers, key decision makers, industry VIPs, and potential clients: The winning design will be showcased to the design world in Thomas Lavin’s third floor kiosk at the Pacific Design Center for three months.
The winning submission will be chosen by an esteemed panel of judges: Thomas himself, Interiors magazine editor-in-chief Erika Heet, and designers Natasha Baradan and Paul Fortune. They will announce the winner during PDC Fall Market on September 26 at a party hosted by Interiors magazine and Thomas Lavin. At the party, and throughout the day-long market, ALL submissions will be on display at the showroom.
Rules & Guidelines:
• Use ONLY lines represented at Thomas Lavin to create your dream room—bedroom, living room, whatever you have been fantasizing about.
• Design MUST include 2-3 pieces featured on the showroom floor (at the PDC or the Laguna Design Center). These will be utilized alongside sketch in the kiosk displaying the winning entry.
• You can spec all other pieces in your dream room with finishes and materials that are different from floor samples, but ALL must be available through Thomas Lavin. Be sure to check out the Thomas Lavin textile, wall & floor covering, accessory, and art options for inspiration.
• Submit a ONE-PAGE PDF or JPEG of your beautiful room—this could be a rendering, a painting, a sketch, a collage, etc.
• Be sure to include on the PDF a legible representation of your name and/or company name. We will be displaying submissions in the showroom and want everyone to know your name!
• After winning design is announced, the lucky designer will translate their sketch into a design suitable for installation in the 7’W x 3’D x 10’H kiosk and will work with the Thomas Lavin team to resource assets from the showroom.
To participate, submit your dream room by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact your salesperson. 310 278 2456