Hey Next Gen Design Professionals!
Design the room of your dreams with Thomas Lavin, Round 2!
Rules & Guidelines:
• Use ONLY lines represented at Thomas Lavin to create your dream room—bedroom, living room, whatever you have been fantasizing about.
• Design MUST include 2-3 pieces featured on the showroom floor (at the PDC or the Laguna Design Center). These will be utilized alongside sketch in the kiosk displaying the winning entry.
• You can spec all other pieces in your dream room with finishes and materials that are different from floor samples, but ALL must be available through Thomas Lavin. Be sure to check out the Thomas Lavin textile, wall & floor covering, accessory, and art options for inspiration.
• Submit a ONE-PAGE PDF or JPEG of your beautiful room—this could be a rendering, a painting, a sketch, a collage, etc.
• Include with submission a separate page that lists all of the Thomas Lavin pieces featured in room image (e.g.: “Bias sofa by Atelier Purcell”).
• Feel free to add some copy about your inspiration, process, featured items, etc. to the above page.
• Be sure to include on the PDF a legible representation of your name and/or company name. We will be displaying submissions in the showroom and want everyone to know your name!
• After winning design is announced, the lucky designer will translate their sketch into a design suitable for installation in the Thomas Lavin kiosk on and will work with the Thomas Lavin team to resource assets from the showroom.
To participate, submit your dream room by Thursday, February 27 to firstname.lastname@example.org Questions? Contact your salesperson at 310 278 2456
Rules & Guidelines at thomaslavin.com/next-gen-dream-room